What do you find most SPOOKY about parenting?
The Purposeful Parent thought this might be the perfect season to find out what parents feel is most spooky about raising children. Now, we’re not talking literally, as in really creeped out … or maybe we are!
Sometimes it may feel like we are indeed living with little alien monsters.
So, let us know—
- What aspects of parenting do you find most challenging?
- What are some of your greatest fears?
- Have you ever felt blind-sided about a certain aspect of parenting?
- Do you have a question about how to handle an uncomfortable or challenging situation?
- Do you feel like you have tried everything and could use some assistance?
This is your opportunity to forward your parenting concerns to The Purposeful Parent. We have access to many resources and will attempt to address as many as possible right here on the Purposeful Parent page at Racine County Eye!
Please submit your questions and concerns to—
THE PURPOSEFUL PARENT
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the author
She taught students with special needs as well as those in general education. While working with hundreds of parents over the years, she discovered that there was a significant lack of resources and educational opportunities to help them navigate the many demands of parenting today.
For this reason, in 2013 she founded The Purposeful Parent, offering workshops and resources for parents, teachers, and caregivers.
Buy the Book by Kate Martin: The Best Thoughts To Think Five minutes Before Bed
Visit my website: katemartinbestthoughts.com/purposeful-parent