Report to the Shift Leader or Division Leader. Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests and provide exceptional customer service throughout the transaction.
• Sincerely acknowledge and greet customers immediately as they enter, before they reach transaction counter.
• Meet and exceed customer expectations on every visit.
• Accurately assist customers in a timely manner with cash handling, fuel transactions and Willkomm’s Rewards programs (Plenti) while complying with company policies and procedures.
• Keep transaction counter, store, car wash and parking lot clean, well-stocked, organized and safe.
• Accountable for all cash, checks, credit card slips, reward points, and coupons during assigned shift.
• Assist customers in resolving concerns in a cheerful and helpful manner. Communicate effectively with Leader any customer concerns, complaints, product requests, etc.
• Wear appropriate uniform, footwear, name tag and maintain cleanliness of the uniform.
• Must be able to work as an integral part of a team, assisting and communicating effectively with co-workers and customers.
• Ensure access to Sales Associate work area is restricted to unauthorized personnel.
Must be self-motivated, organized, maintain a positive attitude and professional behavior when interacting with customers and co-workers. Must be able to walk, stoop, bend and stand for a long period of time during his or her shift and lift up to 50 pounds. Must have efficient multi-tasking, time management skills and be able to make change quickly and accurately.
· Advancement Opportunities
· Flexible Scheduling
· 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match (1000 hrs)
· Bonus Programs
· Employee Recognition Themed Christmas Party
· Health Insurance (FT)
· Life Insurance (FT)
· Employee Recognition
· Paid Training
· Dental/Vision Reimbursement (FT)
· Short & Long Term Disability (FT)
· Willkomm’s PERX Program
– Discounts on Fuel, Food & Wash
Sponsored by Willkomm Companies