More real estate along the Interstate and near the Foxconn Technology Group campus have changed hands between Sept. 1 through Sept. 8. We’ve also included an interactive map.
Foxconn-related property transfers
- Richard and Constance M. Richards, who owned five acres and a single-family home at 12910 County Line Road, sold the property for $803,8000.
- Joseph Janicek, who owned one acre of land and a single-family home at 4202 Highway H, sold the property for $937,000.
- Roger Sturycz, who owned one acre of land and a single-family home at 11604 County Line Road, sold the property for $358,100.
- The Russell Military Museum LTD, 2933 105th St., sold for $64,830.
- Mark Sonday, who owned two acres of land and a single-family home at 2925 105th Street, sold for $800,600.
- Adam Hall, who owned one acre of land and a single-family home at 5107 West Prairie View Drive, sold the property for $1,003,800.
Yorkville land along Interstate 94 sells
Maria Vargas, of Illinois, sold 28 acres of commercial property and land at 3400 South Sylvania Avenue, to Milwaukee-based Landcorp for $1.75 million.
Milwaukee-based Landcorp LLC then sold that 28 acres of land and commercial buildings to San Diego-based Durand Corners LLC for $2.45 million. The property had the Travelers Inn Motel and Home Run Heaven Baseball Park on it, which is now closed.
According to a story by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Gregory Lansing is the registered agent of the holding company Lansing Companies, the owner of Durand Corners LLC. He plans to “divide the land into smaller lots” for commercial businesses.
Lansing also bought a 36-unit apartment building in Kenosha and is expected to buy 48 acres on Spring Street between Interstate 94 and Highway V. this is the area where Advocate Aurora Health will build a $250 million hospital.
Click on the push pins to see the details of the property transfer.
SOURCE: Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Looking for a new job or want to up your employment skills? Check out our employmentpage.
We’re also working an investigative journalism piece around barriers to employment. If you are a business owner who has been struggling to find people or you are a person trying to find work, we’d like to hear your story.
Email you name, contact information, and a brief description of your story to Denise Lockwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.