Join our team as a Sales Executive and help the Racine County Eye grow.
The Racine County Eye news website exists to create meaningful news conversation experiences for our users and develop marketing solutions that elevate our clients’ message to help them attract new clients. We accomplish this on our news website, our guides, social media properties, targeted email newsletters, events, and community forums.
The site attracts an audience of over 40,000 people every month and we are growing. We have the best audience, clients and advertising products. Be part of a growing news organization that focuses on what matters in Racine County…. community. Oh… and we write kickass stories that help people live a better life. That means we’re not shy.
As an Advertising Sales Executive, you will be responsible for actively prospecting and closing new business. Successful candidates will be fearless, value relationships, demonstrate their ability to problem solve, and be accountable for their workflow. We are a value-added service company so understanding solution-based selling is a must.
- Build relationships with clients in line with the overall company strategy focusing on retail, restaurants/taverns, health and wellness, employment, real estate, home and repair, and events.
- Leverage existing Client contract relationships to create new business opportunities.
- Perform the end to end Sales cycles including the development of clear and effective written responses to Request For Quote, Request for Proposal, Contract Review, Statement of Work and other documentation.
- Manage sales activities, pipeline, and forecast information through Sales CRM solutions.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and collaborating with internal marketing to disseminate the information.
- Reports sales activity and meets revenue goals.
Sales experience preferred. Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism a must.
Pay: Commission-only position.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to Denise Lockwood at email@example.com.