Part-Time Administrative Assistant for Busy Accounting Firm in Oak Creek
30-40 hours/week February-April 15th (tax season) and 20-30 hours/week off-season. Requires experience with Outlook and Excel and occasional Saturday morning availability during tax season. Must be high-energy and able to multi-task during extremely busy tax season. $10-12/hour based on experience, plus 6 paid holidays and potential for a bonus.
General Purpose: Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for all clients and needs to provide friendly assistance in receiving/issuing documents, answering questions, scheduling meetings, receiving/processing payments, and paging staff. Administrative Assistant also aids Office Manager with various tasks to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Answering phones promptly, screening calls and transferring to appropriate parties
- Greeting incoming clients in a friendly, timely, professional manner
- Folding, stuffing, and posting outgoing mail
- Receiving incoming mail and organizing by recipient
- Routing incoming work and tracking in Excel
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating use of conference rooms
- Scanning documents and saving to correct client file
- Processing credit card payments using POS terminal
- Assisting Office Manager with supply tracking, verification of incoming orders, etc.
- Providing back-up to staff, such as running supplies or making follow-up phone calls
- Tidying waiting room and conference rooms occasionally throughout the day
- High school diploma required, but some college or equivalent experience preferred
- Must be comfortable using a PC, scanner, and fax machine
- Experience with Excel and Outlook required
- Must be able to work as early as 8:30 a.m. or as late as 6 p.m. during tax season
- Must be able to occasionally work Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. during tax season
Please note, this description is not intended to encompass all tasks applicants may be required to perform.
You may submit your resume directly to email@example.com