Here’s the voter information you’ll need to cast your ballot in the 2018 spring election Tuesday.
- Hours: The polls are open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sample Ballot: To see a sample ballot, go to the state’s My Vote Wisconsin website and enter your address.
- Polling locations: Your specific polling location can be found on the My Vote Wisconsin site. Or you can visit the village’s elections website for a list of all polling places in Caledonia, Sturtevant, Elmwood Park, Mount Pleasant, Racine, North Bay, and Wind Point.
- Voter ID: A photo ID is required.
Click on the links below to learn more about the candidates:
- Racine County residents to vote on five district races
- Caledonia residents to vote on two municipal races
- City of Racine residents to vote on five Common Council races
- Mount Pleasant residents to vote on four municipal races