Report to the Kitchen Leader and the Division Leader. Responsible for making sure all food is properly prepared and follow all sanitation and food handling procedures. Ensure that food prepared is presented and delivered to the customer in a timely manner. Provide customer with an enjoyable and delicious meal.
• Prepare food orders for the buffet or on the line as they come in. Ensure that buffet always looks clean and fresh.
• Prep food for use on next shift.
• Identify kitchen food needs and pull food from freezer to allow time for thawing.
• Notify Kitchen Leader of items needed before the item is completely out.
• Follow all menus, menu plating instructions, company guidelines and procedures to maintain food consistency.
• Be knowledgeable & apply the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) guidelines when handling food.
• Maintain a clean, safe, organized and well-stocked restaurant to ensure restaurant is presentable.
• Sweep, mop, and organize coolers and other areas of the kitchen.
• Wear appropriate uniform, footwear, name tag and maintain cleanliness of the uniform.
• Maintain a safe environment when dealing with any and all cooking utensils.
• Must be able to work as an integral part of a team, assisting and communicating effectively with co-workers.
Must be self-motivated, organized, maintain a positive attitude and professional behavior when interacting with customers and co-workers. Must be able to walk, stoop, bend and stand for a long period of time during his or her shift and lift up to 50 pounds. Must have efficient multi-tasking and time management skills.
· Advancement Opportunities
· Flexible Scheduling
· 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match (1000 hrs)
· Bonus Programs
· Employee Recognition Themed Christmas Party
· Health Insurance (FT)
· Life Insurance (FT)
· Employee Recognition
· Paid Training
· Dental/Vision Reimbursement (FT)
· Short & Long Term Disability (FT)
· Willkomm’s PERX Program
– Discounts on Fuel, Food & Wash
This post was sponsored by Wilkomm’s.